15th Annual Alabama Water Rally
Thank you to all of the presenters, sponsors, and participants who made the Alabama Water Rally a success!
The 15th annual Alabama Water Rally had over 120 participants representing 57 organizations from 19 watersheds across Alabama and beyond.
For information about this year's conference, frequently asked questions, and more, click here.
About Alabama Water Rally
Alabama Water Rally is a conference produced annually by the Alabama Rivers Alliance as a premier education event for those interested in water protection. It is the largest gathering of environmental advocates in Alabama. Participants include community leaders, elected officials, students, and concerned citizens from across the state. These individuals take their experience from the conference back to their communities.
Each year the conference brings together more than a hundred of Alabama’s most committed environmental and grassroots leaders, government representatives, college students and interested stakeholders for an event designed to inspire, train, and educate Alabama citizens about our most precious resource—water.
As always, the Alabama Rivers Alliance seeks to keep costs down to enable ALL Alabama citizens to participate, regardless of age, geographic location, or level of income.
This year's conference will feature:
- Over a dozen educational workshops and training sessions by local and regional experts
- Keynote by Dr. Jim McClintock, UAB Polar Marine Biology Professor and author of the new book, Lost Antarctica: Adventures in a Disappearing Land
- Presentation and book signing by celebrated local conservation photographer, Beth Young featuring her new book, Longleaf: As Far as the Eye Can See
- Unsurpassed networking opportunities with conservation professionals
- Annual River Celebration Awards Banquet and entertainment featuring local musicians
Want to learn more? Read our Frequently Asked Questions about Alabama Water Rally!
Photos by Hurricane Creekkeeper John Wathen.